All papers will be presented as poster presentations. Please prepare your posters using the following guidelines.
- The size of the poster boards is 180cm wide x 200 cm high (70×78 in). The poster boards start from the floor.
- Pins will be provided.
- You will have access to the boards 30 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- The posters should be taken down at the end of the session.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the poster session.
Suggested poster format
- Posters should be easily read at a distance of 1.5 meters. A poster printed on one large sheet of paper is encouraged.
- Include the title of the presentation, the authors’ names, and the institution(s) at the top center of the poster.
- Avoid paragraph format, provide information in distinct clear and short bullet points.
- Poster numbers will be provided on site. Poster numbers will be placed above your poster; you do not need to leave room on your poster for your poster number.
- Introduction and Summary/Conclusions sections are advised.
- Double space lines of text is recommended.
- Only text, graphs, photographs, and artwork may be placed on the poster board.
- Title should be no smaller than 72 points
- Author names should be no smaller than 36 points
- Body text should be no smaller than 28 points
- Graphics captions should be no smaller than 28 points and be placed below each graphic.